Women and sports – friends with benefits
According to medical research, mild regular physical activity has a high beneficial effect on the feminine health
By combining healthy food and regular trainings, while avoiding daily stress, both men and women can improve their physical appearance as well as their overall health.
As far as women are concerned, mild physical trainings can alleviate or prevent certain diseases, or even boost the quality of health-related features, as follows:
1. Sports boost fertility
According to science, women with a normal body-weight following a mild, regular exercise program can get pregnant easier than over-weight women engaged into an intense physical workout.
2. Aerobics alleviate menopause symptoms
Latest research show that some hormonal treatments can be replaced with physical trainings. This applies for women entering menopause and suffering from: excessive sweat, irritability, insomnia, mood swings and even depression.
3. Sports can prevent inflammation
Specific tumor markers linked with inflammatory disease can decrease if women actively train their body.
4. Intense workouts prevent cardiovascular illnesses
More efficient for the heart health of women than men, training reduces strokes, while associated with a healthy diet and no smoking.
5. Other benefits:
• women practicing sports have higher self-esteem, are less affected by stress, register a low depression risk and have less cellulite
• women engaged in physical activities are better leaders, more productive individuals, more socially active
• women regularly training are happier and live longer